NMI:memory pararity error

Status
Not open for further replies.
First i'd like to say hi all this is my first post on techspot my friend refered me here hoping you guys can assist me with a problem.

I'll start by telling my specs
Asus Striker extreme 680i SLI board
2x MSI n9600GT's in sli SLot 1 Slot 3 1x MSI N8500gt(for physx and extra monitors) slot 2
8gb's of pc6400(800mhz) kingston ddr 2 ram
Intel core 2 quad Q9400
Corsair 650watt TX psu 52amps +12
Windows vista ultimate 64bit
Sound blaster audigy ZS
All temps are around 50 degree's underload Air cooling

here is my problem when i watch movies or listen to music at random i will get an NMI Pararity error or 'Your system hardware has malfunctioned bluescreen CONTACT YOUR VENDOR!' ive run Memtest x86 and many software based memory testers for hours on end no errors found ive tried my ram in a differant machine and tested no problems ive run the Artifact test on my Gfx cards nothing wrong with those, ive maxed out my cpu by doing hours of conversions nothing goes wrong just gets warm (56 degree's average per core after 6 hours of max load), it only seems to happen when watching movies or listening to music via any media player

Here are the things i have tried
Reinstalling of windows
All drivers are up to date
Disabling SLI
Taking out the 8500GT
Taking out differant 9600Gt's
Only using 1 monitor
Using a higher end psu made no diff

Any idea's anyone?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, English is not my primary language so please excuse my Grammatical errors

Which software you use to play your audio/videos/movies?

Also can you please post your minidumps; they are located in C:\windows\minidump
just zip them with winzip/7zip and post the file here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back