No beep. No signal. Nothing. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fobsternd

I have a Nf4 Ultra Infinity mobo that I sent back to the manufacture for an rma. They sent it back to me 2 weeks later. The first time i sent it to them was because when i started the computer, the loading screen would get stuck on the Infinity logo. I took the computer to a computer store, they told me the video card AND my motherboard was broken. I went to buy a new video card and sent the mobo in.

Now Im having this problem. I cant seem to start my computer up. On the monitor, it saids "no signal". Plus there is no *beep* when i power the computer on. I upgraded from a geforce 6600 to a 7900 now. I also bought a new psu , (500w). I have a AMD 64 3000 venice cpu. WHat could be the problem.

Today , DFI rep called me and tried to help me out but nothing worked and he suggested my cpu is broken?

*PS- I disconnected and replugged EVERY wire and pin together from each component at least twice, so dont say "check the wiring or connections".

also remove all compnents see if you can get Beeps with no memory. and slowly rebuild see if its a part causing the no post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back