No boot after memtest-86

Okay so I have been having some issues with games freezing and just odd things. I read up on some tests to perform and one of them is memtest-86. I burned an ISO and booted from cd to run memtest. it ran, it said it passed. I hit esc to exit the screen and it goes back to memtest. I remove the disc and my bios asks me to insert a bootable disk. I disable the CD drive from boot option and it still asks me to instert bootable media. I made my HD #1 priority, did many other things to try and fix, it will not work. My computer will not boot from my HD and I can't figure out why. Thanks in advance for the help

Another update. I have 2 hard drives, a solid state and a WD normal drive. I have my old OS installed on the solid state and the WD just has some random stuff. what I can see that the problem is that the BIOS no longer identifies the solid state and it only gives me an option to boot from the WD harddrive. I threw in an old windows 7 disc and it seems to be installing without a problem, although it is quite the setback

Are you re-installing Windows back on the SSD? Memtest86 most likely has nothing to do with this. It was just a coincidence. SSD's are not that reliable yet. I do have a 60GB SSD just for backup. My 1.3TB RAID using 3 500GB regular hard drives is where the OS resides. The SSD is about 1 year old, but it is not accessed much

Back