No boot device found, press any key to reboot the machine

Hello any one!
I need help, I had a Dell inspiron 3043 AIO touch win 10, one night I turn off my comp so next morning I try to turn it on but it say NO BOOT DEVICE FOUND, PRESS ANY KEY TO REBOOT THE MACHINE, so I go to BIOS, it's show my HHD was there, then I run diagnostic every thing was fine all pass, then I take the HHD out replace with difference HHD with win 7 on it, still have the same problem, and my comp just ran out of the warranties about a month ago. oh I my comp did not have a cd rom and they did not let me change the boot option either
p/s: I did most everything most people suggest like: unplug everything, reseat the HHD, replace a HHD, reset BIOS to factory default, run diagnostic, but I don't know what's I missing. HELP ME PLEASE..

Thank you

Sounds like 'boot order' is missing in BIOS. Is it? Check manual - compare BIOS screens in manual to ones that you now have.

If so, try 'clearing BIOS'.

I had this on a desktop recently - anyone know what causes it?

Look at screen shots of BIOS screens in manual - do they show 'boot order' - compare to your actual BIOS screen - are they the same - is something missing?

If missing, look in manual for reset BIOS.

Look at screen shots of BIOS screens in manual - do they show 'boot order' - compare to your actual BIOS screen - are they the same - is something missing?

If missing, look in manual for reset BIOS.
I have look in the manual book and even search online but I could not find the screen shot of the BIOS, is it any way can you help me to find it.

Back