No display when restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO Win7 Ultimate 64bits, ASUS P6T MOBO with BIOS 1201, Intel Core™ i7 950 Processor, 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1866 Triple Memory Module Corsair, Video Single Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 - 1792MB, PSU 850 Watt Corsair SLI Ready, Primary Hard Drive 320 GB HARD DRIVE, Data Hard Drive 1 TB HARD DRIVE, Optical Drive 22X Sony Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive, External Hard Drive 1TB USB
My ASUS P6T MOBO does not have installed a case speaker, so I could not hear any warning hardware problem sound.

About 8 months old, working just fine. No new hardware attached.A lot of games and software installed and uninstalled with Your Uninstaller version 2010.

Last week I noticed that my games frozen, the reset boutton did not work, I had to turned off the PSU. Once, I could not connect internet. Then I noticed that the display worked fine the first time I turned on the PC. But If I had to restart no display at severals attempts. I have to let pass a few minutes "to cool down"????..the video card?..(the fan is working, I clean the pins, the nVidia control panel shows the logo spins OK)...the PSU???, POST & Win7 recognizes the module memories. I formatted the primary HD and made a fresh Win7 Ultimate 64bits install to rule out a software problem....no success.
I would appreciate your comments Thanks a lot in advance
Dochidalgo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back