No exe file

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabu

I downloaded a program over the net that is in six parts with no exe file. Each part has 2 files and look like iso but this is an application not a movie. According to the download sight it has been downloaded a zillion times. Help

Provided this is a legal download(I have to ask).

Can you give us some details?

I.E the name of the programme and the url of the website you downloaded it from.

Regards Howard :)

If the program is in .iso use any program to open/extract it to new directory.
you will find the setup or .exe file there.. many programs are DL'd in .iso form..
making them faster and easier to obtain... they want you then to burn the .iso to a CD/DVD and have it just like you would if you bought the CD/DVD from the store instead of using RiverPast to buy/download from....

Frank , the program was downloaded from rapid share in six parts. When unzipped from rar you have ziped folders. No exe. files and it will not mount on damon tools virtual drive. I have tried to download a trial copy fron the manfacturer and it has a file missing so it will not load. on the board or a pm- and help is appreciated.

Guess you have never used Lotus... there is no .exe or setup in the main , you have to open the 123 directory to find the install...
what is the name of the program??? very important.. many hide them unless you burn on DISK.. then it works fine... you also might use winrar to extract too or use isobuster to open and find the setup or .exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back