No internet

Installed Windows 7 Ultimate version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 on a Toshiba Satellite L755D. The system type is X86- based PC.
The problem is that I cant connect to the Internet not throw a Ethernet or wireless. When I go to search for the drivers it says they are missing and I cant update them since I cant connect to Internet. I have tried a system restore didn't help. Also I press FN F8 to make sure its on. The problem before that was that I got a crypt virus. So I got a Windows 7 copy from a friend, but after I installed it, it got rid of my Internet. Wondering what to do???? Or what type of Internet software to download??? Pls help. Thank you

Go to a friend that has a working computer and use a flash drive to save the drivers you need for your laptop that way

Thanks, actually what I did was press F12 and selected the option to restore laptop to factory setting. After it went threw the whole restoration their was no problems left and Internet worked and crypt virus was gone to.

Back