No more Indians for Dell's Corporate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t!!!!!

but, they still use the indian call center for inspiron and dimension user. my sympathies toward those of u and my cousin

Apparently, India does not have an inexhaustable source of skilled labour (graduates), and staff turnover rates are approaching 50% for many call centre businesses in India. At some point you can expect to be dealing with english speaking staff that don't have a clue about IT, then many US companies will start to lose business due to customers seeking better service elsewhere.

Originally posted by Nic
Apparently, India does not have an inexhaustable source of skilled labour (graduates), and staff turnover rates are approaching 50% for many call centre businesses in India. At some point you can expect to be dealing with english speaking staff that don't have a clue about IT, then many US companies will start to lose business due to customers seeking better service elsewhere.
It is all morale related. they have to deal with undereducated, irate foriegners with bad accents and attitudes. You can't even understand a word they say and many end their sentences in prepositions and say "y'all", . I can't say that i blame them, I'd quit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back