No more sound after deleting soundmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm SUCH AN *****
And I deleted something called 'SoundMax' about a week ago...apparently I actually need that to have any sound on my laptop.
So if anyone knows how I can go about doing ANYTHING to get sound back on my laptop it would be sooo greatly appreciated because I miss my sound and don't know what to do :(

wow, do you have a custom built computer, a dell, sony vaio, hp, gateway, or something else.

If you have a manufactures comptur you should have recieved a disc with drivers on it.
The disc will contain drivers/applications for soundmax. all you have to do is install the drivers.

and if you don't have those then you can go to the website and download the drivers from website but you will have to know what type of motherboard you have and the computer manufacture model #, etc.to get the proper drivers

Thanks so much for the help but it's fixed :D
I went to work tonight and then came home, went in my room and my laptop was playing music!! lol I was soooo happy!!
My 14 year old brother went on the toshiba website and downloaded the stuff I needed :blush:
I'm SOOO HAPPY!!! haha thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back