No one on servers for BBC2?

tacobfm

I just got BBC2 3 days ago and finished the single player campaign. I wanna play online, but apparenlty there's no games currenlty. Anyone help fix or is there really no one playing BBC2 today ._.

Do you mean Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2)? If so then yes their are people playing. BFBC2 has around 2500 servers running with easily thousands of players if not more playing at any given time. So make sure the game isn't blocked by anything on your PC. If that's not the case, make sure you're on the latest patch. One was just released a couple days ago, your client should have auto-updated but in case it didn't click here. Also since you are new I'd recommend going to noob friendly servers they usually only want level 30 or lower on them.

I think it might because of my firewall but I can't disable it because of some retarded glitch; symantec just won't open. I'll try reinstalling it.

I think it might because of my firewall but I can't disable it because of some retarded glitch; symantec just won't open. I'll try reinstalling it.

Ya Symantec is a pain have it on one of my machines and it feels like it creates more headaches then it solves =/ . But ya that is likely your issue, just make sure BFBC2 has permission.

Back