no one to say hello

This is your 2nd post and you are complaining about no one paying attention to you. I didn't look but based on this post it seems you posted in that intro forum (which you did correct) and nobody replied. And now you are lonely :(

Well, I think you may have came to the wrong place.

What kind of a name is Bambi? the only things I can think of with that name are a little deer, and strippers.

That brings me to another point. You are probably banking on that strippers thought. You figure you'll get a bunch of guys jumping all over your threads and PMing you if you use that name. This can go 2 ways, either you are really looking for attention (which is really lame to go this far for it), or you are looking to scam people into eventually paying for you attention (which is also really lame).

So, if you post here again without helping someone or having a tech related question, I'm probably going to ban you.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it appears you posted this thread not more than 9 minutes after your inital thread. You are moste definately in the wrong place if you are looking for real time responses.
Now if you are really wanting to learn computers, you are at least in a place where you can learn, but if that was really the case, you wouldn't post asking if you could learn, you'd just continue to lurk and learn.

Welcome to the woooorrrrrrrrlllllllld of tomooorrrroooowww, also, a forum full of nice people. Pleased to meet you

Back