TechSpot

No pic for pimp my ride?

By wasasa
Dec 19, 2004
  1. how do you make your pictures smaller to email them. my mail box with attempt to send more than one picture but they are huge. when i preview my letter and look at my attachments i have to move the picture over like twice the length of my 17" screen. i know that its all relivant, but shouldnt i be able to look at more than one picture at a time. my cousin sends his one on top of the other nice and neat. no worries. i had to write pimp my ride, east coast without a pic. no way! :eek:

just wondering

2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Use something like Irfanview and resize them with it.

3. the Hankster

the Hankster TS Rookie

4. wasasa

wasasa TS Rookie Topic Starter

thank you, ill try it

first time ive gotten a reply, thanks again, ill downloaded it and will try it with my new christmas pics.

5. busted-rides

busted-rides TS Rookie

Pimp My Ride Pic

I would also look into a program called Gimp from gimp_dot_com. It is completely free and you can do some pimp stuff with it - even resize your ride pic.

Also, speaking of Pimp My Ride - you should check out Busted Rides at bustedrides_dot_com. It is hilarious. It is basically showing pimp rides that aren't so pimp.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.