No Signal on start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.
I have been reading around and have seen issues similar to mine but none of the solutions i saw worked for me.

First some Specs that might help...
Computer Model: Acer Aspire E700
Mainboard: Acer FG965M
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz
Graphics (right now): Intel X3100
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

So I bought a SapphireTech Radeon X1950 Pro PCI-e, and plugged it into the computer hooked it up to my monitor (Acer AL2216W) trying both the monitors hook ups via adapters and such and just plugging it in straight, but when I turned on the computer I got "no signal" thats about it, the computer is starting up I am just no getting anything on the monitor. So I tried just replugging in the vga connector right into the computer and the graphics card didnt show up.
After that I let it go and suffered on with the Intel 3100 for awhile, but just a couple of days ago i saw a BFGTech Nvidia 8600GTS and thought maybe the problem had to do with the DX version so i bought the card did everything again and got the same problem, so now i contacted BFG supports line and they told me to find the latest drivers for my BIOS and chipset, but I cant find them anywhere.

So I guess if anyone could help me find the drivers or any other solution to this problem I would be forever in your debt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back