No Signal please help me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin44

ok i just got a new comp and when i try to start it up i dont get anything on the monitor and it says no signal then goes to standby. The monitor is a liquid video lcd. So i have an older dell crt i thought what the hell i try it so i tryed that mintor and no success. so i thought mabye it was the brand new 6600 gt was crappin out so i tried the on board graphics on my asus k8s-mx with both mintors no success. so i called support(this is a custom computer from www.zuke.com) and i have this funny sounding idian guy(no offense to indian people its just some sound funny) and we go through everything and he says that the motherboard is messed up. and it did look like it might have gotten banged. anyways if u know of some mircale that can fix this please let me know

thanks ausstin.

yup fedex came by today and took it away, ya i tried everything i tired getting into bios through the video card then taking out the card and going through the onboard graphics to go to bios thinking that it might be the agp settting and i could get in, so obviously it had to be the mombo. anywho thank god for warrenties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back