No sound in You Tube

circusboy01

I can't hear videos in You Tube. I get sound in Real Player, In fact all the videos I watch on real Player I downloaded from You Tube using YTD. In fact I just downloaded a song while it was downloading there was no sound. But. when I went to Real Player to listen to it there was sound .I also still get sound in Hulu Plus and Netflix.
I'm using a Lenovo IdeacenterK300 I listen to my music through 2 external speakers and a sub- woofer. I checked all the connections, and everything was okay. Later, after I found out Real Player had sound I realized connections couldn't be the problem . Can someone please figure this out for me? Thanks.

SpywareBlaster just keeps nasties out. Try clicking History & in the drop down menu click Clear Recent History. If that don't do it, go to Tools>Option>Advanced Tab> See attached.
CLEAR IT.JPG

I can't hear videos in You Tube. I get sound in Real Player, In fact all the videos I watch on real Player I downloaded from You Tube using YTD. In fact I just downloaded a song while it was downloading there was no sound. But. when I went to Real Player to listen to it there was sound .I also still get sound in Hulu Plus and Netflix.
I'm using a Lenovo IdeacenterK300 I listen to my music through 2 external speakers and a sub- woofer. I checked all the connections, and everything was okay. Later, after I found out Real Player had sound I realized connections couldn't be the problem . Can someone please figure this out for me? Thanks.

Clarify something please, IS the volume in Youtube turned up? See attached
Volume.JPG

Back