No speakers built into case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I have an NZXT Apollo Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, and this is my first time building a computer (and i don't have a lot of experience). I made sure to assemble all of the comp parts with somebody experienced, but even so, i get a no dvi signal, no bios screen, nothing. I wish i were able to diagnose the problem, but i don't get any beep codes, because this case doesn't come with built in speakers to aid me...what do i do???

AND IF i have to get a speaker like this, what is it even called??

thanks a bunch

Try used speaker from any old discarded computer case, or small transister radio from days of old. Any 4 ohm or 8 ohm speaker will work, or you can change the leads on a pair of junk head phones... or extension speaker from Radio Shack, CyberGuys or Frys.
Then you have to have the list of beep codes for that motherboard or device.
Perhaps the best place to go is www.frys.com they have a large variety of speakers for as low as $2.99 to 9.99... look for "miniature square speaker", portable, or two-way speakers... nearly anything that will fit your case will work, and most have screw holes so you can rig something acceptable...
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back