Please help
    TURKEY not open youtube
    dont dns
    dont vpn
    DONT 8.8.4.4

PLEAS UPDATE DNS

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 6,982   +909

Turkey banned Youtube and Google Public DNS. You are out of luck as far as I know my friend.

3. turkiye1

turkiye1 TS Rookie Topic Starter

4. JC713

Sorry man. The situation could improve. Do not lose hope!

5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,540   +321

joeyfresh likes this.
  6. JC713

I personally recommend SoftEther VPN software since it is a free powerful VPN client created and provided by a university. It is free and easy to use. You can download it >>here<<. You can read this article if you are curious >>Why SoftEther VPN?<<. >>Here<< is a tutorial on how to use SoftEther VPN.

I hope this helps.

-JC

7. turkiye1

: D thank you

Attached Files:

8. turkiye1

Okea Zenmate google crome plugin

9. joeyfresh

joeyfresh TS Rookie

Yeah, it does help, thanks. I looked into it, but found that while SoftEther is free, you still are not sure that the person on the other end is monitoring your traffic. It's the same problem the Tor network has where the exit nodes could be honey pots. Sure it could be said about VPN providers and the like, so they also have a reputation to uphold, unlike a free network. I'll stick to Julio's recommendation of https://ironsocket.com - however, thanks for letting me know about SoftEther too!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.