TechSpot

Nokia announces Lumia 930 priced at $599

By Shawn Knight
Apr 2, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Nokia showed up at Microsoft's Build 2014 conference with a new flagship smartphone in tow, the Lumia 930. If you're thinking this phone looks a bit familiar, you'd be right as it's essentially the international version of the Lumia Icon.

Read more

2. Teko03

Teko03 TS Maniac Posts: 317   +115

I don't understand Nokia with these exclusivity deals. Samsung didn't grow to dominate the smartphone market with 6 variants of the Galaxy S line and by leaving X number of carriers out in the cold.

misor likes this.
  3. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Wow that is some beast battery life. Looks like a nice phone.

4. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,682   +86

Pretty good package, except for the glaring omission of an SD Card expansion slot (and perhaps no Xenon flash?).

5. Gaara

Gaara TS Enthusiast Posts: 99   +25

No Thank You to be honest with you I don't like how Nokia make Lumia design. the phone look like a Box. and it look UGLY

6. It would have been nicer if this phone is running Android instead.

7. Why? Windows phone 8 is better optimised and can run loads better on lesser hardware. No thanks, you can keep your badly cobbled together clone of IOS, cause lets face it that's what Google based it on.
    Umm, OK...
    *Looks at IPhone, turns head, looks at Galaxy S5*
    Yip, just as I thought, rectangle box shapes... So what's your point? (And, have you seen the S5, it looks hideous with that god-awful back plate?)

8. Optimization don't mean shít to me if Windows phone 8 can't run the apps I want.

9. darkzelda

darkzelda TS Addict Posts: 251   +86

I think its time for me to move away from android, and this phone looks like the perfect excuse to make the change...

10. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,475   +2,033

It looks alright to me. I like the lime green and orange one.