Noob Intro

By Alex2507
May 26, 2007
  1. Hello,

My name is Alex. I have read the stickies. I'm interested in learning a little more about computers in general and specifically my eMachines T 5026. This forum seemed like a good place to start. So far I know just enough to have kept this thing working for a couple of years and that hasn't always been easy. Looking forward to learning new things.

2. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi Alex I am very pleased to meet you.
  4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Alex, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search the Web and the TS forums before posting any questions. It would also help if you would fill out your computer's specs in your user profile.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Alex2507 and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  6. Alex2507

Alex2507 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome

I have re-read the stickies and the links in the replies. I'm not going to pretend to have understood them completely and I am leary of doing some of the things mentioned in the links as I'm not familiar with all the steps involved. However should I have problems in the future the references are nice to have so a "thanks" is in order.

It's Memorial Day so I suggest a cook out. Enjoy.

7. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

I do have people coming over for supper. Perhaps a cookout would be in order. :)

You gotta love burgers cooked over apple wood. ;)

Regards :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.