TechSpot

Noob

By Shizat
Aug 20, 2006
  1. Hey Guys, I'm A TechSpot Noob, but been a techie all my life...

posted this about our site the other day...
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic56501.html
    That's mostly what I do... Host those game servers, admin them, setup our websites....By night anyways...
    By day I'm a mild mannered tech that works on PCs and a Nortel CS1000M Phone Switch . I drive a 1985.5 Porsche 944 and have a wife and 2 kids.

Mostly into gaming... and never am without some form of communication...

2. Vigilante

Vigilante TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,666

Cool man, glad to have you aboard, this is the one of the finest forums around!

Incidentally, I tried going to your site but all the links I clicked on the left just said restricted area. So I really didn't see what you were about or anything.
    Just a suggestion, but at least give the casual browser a good amount of info on the front page and let them see some stuff.

See ya round.

3. Shizat

Shizat TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 70

Most of our site is just about gaming servers, etc...
    If you registered, you should be able to get into everything...

For the most part, 90% or so of our visitors come from playing in our CZ server, and the rest... Well you're it :)

Nah just kidding...
    But there were about 50% of our web site down yesterday due to a hardware issue, and it also took our Unreal Tournament server down...

It should be fixed now, and our other sites and server should be up by now...

Thanks,

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.