Norton Antivirus Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisdurrani

Hey guys i have a really silly problem.. and i really feel like blowing norton anti virus customer support...

My windows somehow crashed and had to reformat and reinstall my windows again. After i did that i installed my norton antivirus 2005... now i have to Activate my norton account or it will stop working after 15 days.

i tried activating but it says Maximum number of users reached which i guess is one cause i activeted it about 2 months ago. I went to their website but it just gives a stupid telephone number which i called and than the computer tells me to go to the website... and the website tells me to call this number :knock:

i wanted to talk to a represantitive but i was put on hold for more than 38 mins and still no one showed up... so can anyone help here am totally pissed of at the symantic crappy customer service and dont know how to activate my antivirus Again.

harrisdurrani said:
Hey guys i have a really silly problem.. and i really feel like blowing norton anti virus customer support...

My windows somehow crashed and had to reformat and reinstall my windows again. After i did that i installed my norton antivirus 2005... now i have to Activate my norton account or it will stop working after 15 days.

i tried activating but it says Maximum number of users reached which i guess is one cause i activeted it about 2 months ago. I went to their website but it just gives a stupid telephone number which i called and than the computer tells me to go to the website... and the website tells me to call this number :knock:

i wanted to talk to a represantitive but i was put on hold for more than 38 mins and still no one showed up... so can anyone help here am totally pissed of at the symantic crappy customer service and dont know how to activate my antivirus Again.

you have to visit the Technical Support in the link below:

http://live-symantec.custhelp.com

norton virus is not that bad as long as u dont have other antivirus programs installed most likely it would be fine, always stick with 1 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back