Norton Internet Security 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying Uninstall the Norton Internet Security 2005 but I can't download the remouval tool. Does anyone else know another way????

I can't download anything. It says my security settings wont let me but I've tried to adjust them but nothing happened. I have Mcafee and Norton and I'm trying to get rid of them

Ok, I have sent file to your email address. Hopefully, that`ll solve your problem. You will need to download the attachment and unzip it.

Regards Howard :)

Norton = bloatware, nuff said. :) Anyway, its kinda weird how even norton doesn't have an uninstall utility, doesn't every software have it? Unless it got corrupted some how which is a common occurance in many applications these days. The uninstall file that howard sent should help out. Put that in the norton directory and you should be able to uninstall that bloated piece of software now.

the Symantec/Norton uninstaller that`s supplied with the programme doesn`t always work correctly and even when it does, it tends to leave lots of crap behind.

The removal tool in this post HERE, is the preferred option for removing Symantec/Norton.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back