Not able to find sound driver for IBM think center

I have tried many drivers and I have also tried driver solution pack 2013 but still sound driver has not been installed.
Any body can help me finding it.
IBM lenovo Think center M-D14-9211

Its M52 (9211-D14) I have tried drivers from lenovo support but still the same problem. Can one help me??

Last edited by a moderator:
List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click the Start Orb, type msinfo32 in the search box. Hit Enter
  • Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • For XP, click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • For Vista and later, click Start, enter dxdiag in the search box
  • When DxDiag opens, look along the buttons at the bottom of the DxDiag window
    ===> If 64 bit Windows, you’ll see a 64-bit DxDiag button. Click it to run 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Click the Upload a File button to upload and attach the file to your next post

Intel(R) PRO/1000 PM Network Connection PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_108C&SUBSYS_02F91014&REV_03\4&6C79FC5&0&00E0 This device is disabled.

Here are your required things.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
Fyi.. Windows talks to High Definition (HD) Audio like this

Windows <==> HD Audio Controller <==> HD Audio devices

The good news is your HD Audio controller is detected and its driver installed but I'm not sure about the status of your HD audio devices yet.

Could you please give me one more report? See How to Create a Device Manager Report. Be sure you save the file as Tab Delimited Text, per the instructions.

Back