Not scared to crack open the case, but need more knowledge!

By A1cntrler
Feb 25, 2008
  1. Hi all!

I have been browsing the forums here for a little while, and have become overwhelmed with the information that is contained here. It has brought up a few questions that I'll as elsewhere, as this isn't the place.

My first computer was an IBM hand-me-down running windows 3.1 and with a 14.4 modem. That was back in the days when you could search for a song by title on the internet (before the days of google even) and download it right to my computer. I managed to amass quite a collection of MP3's across that 14.4 modem..

Now today I pay for my music, and have a FiOS 15mb/sec download and 2 meg upload.. My how times have changed. Anyways just wanted to say hello and hope that I can find the answers to my questions here!
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome! We are honored to have you as a member. Read daily. Post often. We hope to learn from you.
    Soon, someone from the Moderator group will be posting a message to you about reviews, guides, and downloads that will help make your visits here more useful.
    Good luck.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.