Now it's "Will share my$ millions with you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

Yes, I seem to be fairly free of my sex aids "ads", now e-mails that basically say that the sender has millions of dollars tied up, due to some legal process or pther, & would I help release the funds by replying & supplying my details, the money would be transferred to my account. All I had to do then, was send around 70% keeping the balance for my touble [doh!]
This is a new one to me, they come from all over, one received today, was from Africa, all are ungrammatical, & have many spelling mistakes,......oh yeah, gives you complete confidence to do ask as they ask!!, do they REALLY expect results?
These are really weird, at least the last lot looked professional!, is this a scam, or a virus?, needless to say, I double delete!

Of course it is a scam, just like people offering you the main price for El Gordo Spanish lottery.

Your scam (from Nigeria I bet) has been around for years. People are still falling for it!!

Thanks once again, realblackstuff [thought you might be getting bored with being referred to as "Irish"]
Guessed it was a scam, & yes, the latest was "from Nigeria" but I previously had two, from different areas in The States,.....must be others trying it on.

You can always feel free to give MrG's account number to see if it's legit or not.:p

Yes, thanks Didou, but I think that I'll just delete, did you note what I said, that they come from other places?, I sill say that the literacy, or rather the lack of it, really gives it away.

By the way, Didou,did you know that another member of TS [mentioning no names] suggested that I forwarded my spoof sex aid ads on to you!..........isn't nice to know that somebody cares [?!]
He/She SAID that they were kidding, but.................

Didou> Now why would you suggest something like that... Don't tell me your still smarting from that little scam I ran on you a couple of years ago... I only got about 5000$ from you, so it's not like it's anything to be mad about...

Originally posted by Maurice
By the way, Didou,did you know that another member of TS [mentioning no names] suggested that I forwarded my spoof sex aid ads on to you!..........isn't nice to know that somebody cares [?!]
He/She SAID that they were kidding, but.................

Hey, I thought that was our little secret! No need to tell Didou about it! Hmmpf! :mad:

;) :D Sorry, couldn't resist... But HE started it...

Stop scrapping, you two!

Now now, be good boys & stop fighting!, THIS MINUTE!!

Guess that takes you back a few years, huh?, as your ages are very similar, 'spose you could have met for a sparring match in your school days, but as you, Didou, prefer not to give your location, [very wise, probably!] it's not clear that you would have met in Oslo..............ur,......why am I continuing with this?...dunno!
Maurice

[I'll leave the scene now, HATE the sight of blood]

Hehehe...
Sorry, it's just an old habit of ours...

And no, we've never met... There was some talk about a techspot gathering, but it's mostly been just talk...
SNG and poertner know eachother, Phantasm and I have met, but that's more or less afaik....

You should check out 411eater.com . Maybe you can string this guy along for a few days, or weeks. As for Mr. G and Didou, you're right, it's best to leave them alone ;)

Cheers guys, guessed it was just matey banter, that's what makes TS great;-friendly, jokey, but serious when support is really needed, keep up the good work!
F.A.O., "Me [who else]", ...... I think I'll just drop it completely, it's not worth the effort.

Incidentally, how do I add smileys to the actual message in replies / posts?, I have Smiley Central, but can't use it on this site, is that a Smilies ad at the top of this page, one that I can use here?...guess not, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back