TechSpot

NSA partners with 33 other countries to monitor global internet communications

By Justin Kahn
Jun 19, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. There have been a countless number of revelations to come out of the cache of documents leaked courtesy of former NSA contractor Edward Snowden. The number of secret operations those documents have uncovered is seemingly endless, and today a new...

Read more

2. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,540   +2,337

Can he leak the master server password already? I'm dying to see what's in my file.

Darkshadoe and wastedkill like this.
  3. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

For a more detailed break down of RAMPART you can access the source Snowden documents as well as US Intelligence black budget information here.

Really on techspot? You dont seem to have it all posted :/

4. davislane1

He put it in there, but an NSA spook bot killed the link.

5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,476   +2,034

Careful now. Your wish my just come true if you're caught snooping about in there.

6. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

Na I think the NSA have there program working where anything that has the NSA in it or US/USA in then it will be flagged for deletion and the internet will be deleted if the program deems it a threat.

7. Nobina

Nobina TS Evangelist Posts: 844   +335

To me it's such a waste to see that much money being thrown away on spying your own citizens who probably funded the program unknowingly by paying taxes. That's how it works, right?

Darkshadoe likes this.
  8. davislane1

81% of $91 million is a lot of money? Maybe if we roll back the inflation clock 60 years.

9. Nobina

Nobina TS Evangelist Posts: 844   +335

Yeah, I would say that 84% of $91mill is a lot of wasted money for what it's being used.

10. ceh4702

ceh4702 TS Rookie Posts: 16

How about some spying on the IRS. We need a way to keep track of who is contacting the IRS and what they are talking about. Members of Congress should not be allowed to contact the IRS and the IRS should not be contacting people outside of the IRS if it is not directly have to do with an audit or their job.