Ntspl.exe ntspli.exe ntapl.exe errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyros

I keep getting a string of system errors:

ntapl.exe
ntspli.exe
ntspl.exe

Windows inform that these three files have an unexpected error and must close. After each error message appears, 15-20mins, my computer bluescreens with a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

I tried googling these, and most of them as listed as malware/spyware (by some korean websites) but other then that, I have no idea what they or how to get rid of them.

After my computer is on for like ... 1 or 2 hours, those error messages occur for no apparent reason no matter what im doing (typing in word, playing a game, surfing the web).

Anyone have a clue what these things are and how i can get rid of them?

First read the two stickies by Julio in this forum. There is great information as well as excellent steps for you to follow as you attempt to clean your system.

What measures of security are you using, i.e., router, anti-virus, firewall, anti-malware?

Skyros said:
I keep getting a string of system errors:

ntapl.exe
ntspli.exe
ntspl.exe

Anyone have a clue what these things are and how i can get rid of them?

ntapl.exe = Windows NT Security Discovery Service
ntspli.exe = Not sure on this one
ntspl.exe = Windows NT Service Dispatch Platform

I would suggest going to control panel -> administrative tools -> Event viewer -> look for errors in the time frame of the crashes -> select the error -> right click it -> select show all instances

sometimes you get more details sometimes you won't. If not get the Event ID and source then go to www.eventid.net and enter the ID and source to see if they have information.

If you want to check for malware as was posted above please follow the preliminary removal instructions in the sticky for this section of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back