NVDVD 2 Problem

By negroplasty
Mar 17, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I seem to be having some trouble with NVDVD 2, every time I open it, it opens in NVPLAY mode and when I try to switch it to DVD mode it says "Unable to connect to audio device". Can anyone help me? I installed it quite a while ago and never had any problems with it until now; I don't know when the problems started as I haven't used it for quite a while. I have tried reinstalling it, uninstalling it, installing previous versions and reinstalling DirectX 9. On the NVDVD FAQ page is says to reinstall my audio drivers, so I did that, I reinstalled my drivers, I uninstalled my drivers and I installed older drivers. Everything I have thought of has had no effect whatsoever and it is really starting to p1$$ me off! Any suggestions would be REALLY appreciated.
  2. negroplasty

negroplasty TechSpot Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 535   +12

I have found the solution to this problem, for those of you who are experiencing it as I was; this is what the NVIDIA support team had to say:

I must also add that NVIDIA replied very quickly to my question and answered it to quality beyond my expectations. Well done NVIDIA :grinthumb .
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.