Nvidia 6800 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, this sounds like an easy one, but I find it quite difficult to decide. At the moment, the Nvidia 6800 Graphics card driver I am using is : 93-71. Now as one can see from the upgrade Nvidia drivers list , it is huge. Could anyone tell me which one on the list is about the best to upgrade to, please.

Thank you

Lucky

winxp home.
HD 200 Gig
RAM 1 Gig

those if not the newest, are the next, u might want to roll back a set or two. but those should work.

93.71 is the latest version available at the time of this writing. as with all drivers, newer ones are favored over older versions. you should only revert to a previous version for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks for that , Zephead. I believe now, it is not the graphics card. I think I might try a different Keyboard. I installed this new one not very long ago. It is called : A4Tech, slimline. I mean, it is one of the latest keyboards, with usb , headphones socket and speaker socket on it. Up till not I have not tried using them yet. Perhaps it is not compatable with this winfast 754 motherboard. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the keyboard, but not for the motherboard bios. I do not feel confident enough to do that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back