Nvidia bundles The Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Knight with new GPUs

Scorpus

Staff member

nvidia witcher batman arkham knight gpus gpu graphics card wild hunt witcher 3 gtx 900 series

Nvidia has updated the collection of games bundled with purchases of new GeForce 900 series graphics cards, giving gamers Batman: Arkham Knight in addition to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for free with qualifying purchases.

This new game bundle is pretty similar to the old bundle, which gave eligible graphics card buyers a free copy of The Witcher 3. You'll still get a copy of The Witcher 3 with a purchase of a GeForce GTX 980, 970 or 960 desktop graphics card, or with the purchase of a gaming laptop containing either the GTX 980M or 970M.

Where the bundle changes is with the addition of Batman: Arkham Knight, which will be given away to those who purchase either of Nvidia's high-end GeForce GPUs: the GTX 980 or GTX 970. These are the only two cards that get Arkham Knight, leaving GTX 960, 980M and 970M buyers with just the one bundled game.

Buyers of the flagship GeForce Titan X, or the mid-range GTX 750 or GTX 750 Ti, will not receive any games with their purchase. Similarly, any mobile GPUs lower the GTX 970M (including the entire 800M series) are left without bundled games.

Both The Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Knight are set to be graphically intense titles that will push gaming machines to their limits, and both include a variety of Nvidia's GameWorks features to enhance the experience.

The game bundle is available everywhere except China, and codes are valid until July 31st. The Witcher 3 will be delivered via a DRM-free GOG download when it launches on May 19, while Arkham Knight will be distributed through Steam after its June 23 launch.

Permalink to story.

I got the witcher 3 code through gog from the purchase of gtx960. sadly the game is not available to download yet. im not sure how demanding the graphics of the witcher 3 is, but it seems nvidia wanted maxwell users to play witcher 3 that much.

Batman is the only game to be released later this year that interests me and nothing else but free games would be the last thing that would influence my purchasing decision if I were in the market for a graphics card which I'm not.

Wow simply incredible bundle
but I already have a gtx970 that came with UNITY
and there is no reason to sli on a 1080p monitor :(

Oh seriously!? I just bought a GTX 970 2 weeks ago, and now they add Batman to bundle. Just my luck...

Where did you buy it from? Are you a good customer there? If so try contacting them to see if they're willing to make an exception for you.

I bought my GTX970 on the weekend, guess I got screwed by this, maybe my friends over at MB can do something for me, that would be awesome, I was going to be buying Batman later this year when it came out, getting it for free sounds even better.

Back