Nvidia card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you boot into safe mode, without receiving the error message?

If so, maybe you should completely uninstall any drivers for your card, then try reinstalling the correct drivers.

Regards Howard :)

Are you the administrator of the account (just throwing things out there ;) )?

it was my fathers computer, and he dont know how to do anything with it, so i came here

ugh...i went in safe mode and logged in as admin, but it still forze up at 22% with that access denied message

That's an Uninstall Error - can you boot into Bios and set the graphics to VGA only and then boot into Safe Mode and Uninstall the NVidia drivers?

When the computer first starts up, and you hit that black screen with the white text (usually), hit either delete or F1-F4, and you should come up to the BIOS Screen. You should be able to find your way through BIOS; usually it's not that complicated if you use a brand name computer (a little more complicated when if you build it).

"sorry, but im useless with computers"

Some things I can help with, but this is TOO hard on the internet ; my suggestion is to take it to a shop.

Boot with safe mode, or vga mode ,, and use Driver Cleaner pro , and remove nvidia and choose all filters remove them all. Then reboot and install some official forceware drivers, gl,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back