Nvidia driver problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adhmuz

I'm really sorry to post such a question because chances are it has been posted before but I've encountered a brick wall and am in desperate need of assitance.
The problem at hand is a black screen after the windows loading screen (the one with the little progress bar) this happened after unistalling the NVidia driver that were thought to be causing problems when trying to run two 7600 GTs in SLI, which saddly did not work, at first I could hear the login jingle but after trying to run a repair, which seemed sucessful we get nothing but an error saying "Process1 Initialization Error" or something like that, with an error code which i could get if needed. Now that you have heard me out please if you know anyway to fix such a problem, Without Reformating completly it would be greatly appreciated to hear it.
Thank You.

my computer did the same thing and tried to repair without any luck at all i just had to reformat my computer but now it works. it was the only thing i could do but im not a total computer pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back