Nvidia GeForce 340.43 beta drivers add new SLI, 3D Vision profiles

Shawn Knight

Staff member

geforce sli vision

Nvidia on Tuesday published the latest beta driver release for GeForce graphics cards, version 340.43. The update is recommended for those playing Battlefield: Hardline as well as those looking forward to games like GRID Autosport and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.

Elsewhere, the update delivers new (or updated) SLI profiles for 3DMark SkyDriver, Battlefield: Hardline, Dark Soul II, Elder Scrolls Online, LuDaShi Benchmark and Wildstar. Those into stereoscopic 3D gaming, meanwhile, will appreciate the updated 3D Vision profiles for Banished, Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea and Krater.

Those with Nvidia’s GeForce Experience software installed will get the update automatically. Everyone else can download it manually simply by clicking the appropriate link below.

Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver Beta 340.43 for Windows Vista7/8 32-bit

Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver Beta 340.43 for Windows Vista7/8 64-bit

Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver Beta 340.43 for Windows XP 32-bit

Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver Beta 340.43 for Windows XP 64-bit

Permalink to story.

You're missing out, some games really are that much better in 3D! games like
alice madness returns
half life 2
crysis 2,3
tomb raider underworld
tomb raider
borderlands 2 really cool to watch physx in 3D blowing stuff up (y)

The BF hardline beta was really underwhelming to me. it literally felt like a reskinned battlefield when it had the potential to be something really new and/or innovative.

The BF hardline beta was really underwhelming to me. it literally felt like a reskinned battlefield when it had the potential to be something really new and/or innovative.
Yeah it is underwhelming for me too.

What about the millions of people who still use XP? Just because it's not supported by MS anymore doesn't mean to say they carry the plague and must be ostracised.
That is true. I bet there are a lot of professionals still on XP requiring nVidia drivers.

Yeah it is underwhelming for me too.

What about the millions of people who still use XP? Just because it's not supported by MS anymore doesn't mean to say they carry the plague and must be ostracised.
That is true. I bet there are a lot of professionals still on XP requiring nVidia drivers.
I agree but I do not find it underwhelming at least to me mostly because its feels overall a bit smoother in my book and has kept my attention more than BF4 was for some reason. I look forward to seeing more features, but its quite interesting to say the least.

I got the driver for my laptop, looks good to me!

I agree but I do not find it underwhelming at least to me mostly because its feels overall a bit smoother in my book and has kept my attention more than BF4 was for some reason. I look forward to seeing more features, but its quite interesting to say the least.

That reminds me... I don't think I've updated the drivers for my laptop for about a year now if not longer. Oh well it's no biggie, I don't use the thing anyway.

As much as I want to hate BF4 due to its bugs, I have a blast playing it XD.

Back