Nvidia GeForce 7000m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, dddppp999222, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your question, the nVidia GeForce 7000m does not exist, but the 7 series cards are DX9.0c compatible. If you can tell me what real product it is you want to know about, I can help you more. A link to a website that sells the product you want to know about would suffice.

You won't get help any faster by putting the message at the end of your post, just for future reference.

when i go to device manager it say its a NVIDIA GeForce 7000M/ nForce610M it came with a ACER aspire 5520- 5334 with a AMD 64 Athlon X2

What section does it say this under?

nForce 610M is a mobo chipset, and the M sounds like this is a laptop.

In which case, the 1.7GHz you said about before should be your CPU speed.

I didn't think that they made a 7000 GPU though, but they may have done it especially for laptops.

The best thing for you to do is google for the System Requirements Lab and run their test for CoD4, it will tell you if your PC is capable of running the game.

I think this is a laptop, correct? If so, you should have specified. Anyway, I doubt that integrated graphics are supported by that game.

I did the system requirement scan and is there any way i can download
-Video HW Transform & Lighting and
-Vertex Shader Ver.

or do i have to buy a better graphics card

or on my other laptop i need a faster cpu speed

which one is cheaper to get and better to upgrade?

You can not download those things. Those are features that graphic cards have built into them and they are not something you can change.

That said, with a laptop is is Very unlikely that you are going to be able to upgrade your graphics card. Most graphics chips in laptops are placed directly into the mainboard of the laptop itself, and can not be removed or replaced. There are a few exceptions (nvidias mxm) but What specific model laptop do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back