nVidia Geforce 7300LE TurboCache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peking Duck

ok i was thinking about getting an xps410 from dell. now at the end of the year (2007) i plan to upgrade to a higher end dx10 Gpu.for now i have to get the card that copmes with the system so my question is is the nvidia geforce 7300le turbocache a good Gpu to run most game on high settings because i want to do alot of gaming but i don't know if its better to get the nVidia GeForce 7900 GS for an extra 200$ i am on a tight budget and ill only get the 7900gs if you guys think it worth 200$ for only a year of gaming on it.

remember I'm upgrading so this isn't my permanent card. even thought I'm upgrading I'm still stuck with the card i choose for a year

7300LE is a terrible card. It is basically an integrated since it shares the system memory. I don't know american prices much, but isn't $200 for a 7900GS a bit high? Or is that normal? If it's high, then get the pc with the 7300 and buy the GS after.

MetalX said:
7300LE is a terrible card. It is basically an integrated since it shares the system memory. I don't know american prices much, but isn't $200 for a 7900GS a bit high? Or is that normal? If it's high, then get the pc with the 7300 and buy the GS after.
WTF 200$ for a 7900GS? And that's "more" than with the 7300LE? That's like 250$ if the 7300LE isnt normally included. The 7900GS is only like 170$ man... I can only imagine the prices they have for the other components.

I'm not sure whether your PSU will handle anything DX10... But if it's good, then cool.

Anyways, 7300LE turbocache will barely play any games at very low, let alone high settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back