NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700VE

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhil8or

hey guys what's the clock speed and amount of pipes lines and the shaders the card use and also any other information about the NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700VE. Because i am buying a new card and want to know how much of a upgrade i am geting or what i need to get in a new video card.
thx for helping

i must admit i haven't heard of the VE line before...i know theres a 5700LE...but i'm guessing that's not what you have...

The VE is between the LE and regular 5700. Its core clock runs at 425mhz and has 4 pipes. Do you have the 5700 or is that the card you're buying?

have it. i want to upgrade. what do you think i should get. it needs tobe agp 8x. i have been look at newegg.com for some bu they ony have a small area for agp. and needs to be under 180 dollars. can you help me.

anhil8or said:
i would like at least 256 mb video card they are 128. but thx for looking. thx any ways.

That's noble. But there's absolutely no performance difference between 128MB and 256MB in the price range you're looking at... Especially considering AGP cards.

And if you did play a game that did take advantage of 256MB, your video card would be too slow to play it anyway probably. :)

hey thx for the ideas but now i have a problem when i play some games my screen goes black but the games still running because u can hears sound and move the mouse to. what can i do i tested it all with the directx and i get promblem when it trys to test things in fullscreen, and it gives me errors.

DDraw Test Result: Failure at step 7 (User verification of fullscreen bouncing): HRESULT = 0x00000000 (error code)
D3D7 Test Result: Failure at step 32 (User verification of Direct3D rendering): HRESULT = 0x00000000 (error code)
D3D8 Test Result: Failure at step 32 (User verification of Direct3D rendering): HRESULT = 0x00000000 (error code)
D3D9 Test Result: Failure at step 32 (User verification of Direct3D rendering): HRESULT = 0

so i am think it that i do not know. And then i found out that know i can not watch tv and more on my monitor any more or use s-video to change settings in my bios on my monitor too. so could my monitor gone bad? Because i can use it for is to look at the destop and run simple programs like internet, msn messager, but not my games.

help me plz.

hey i fixed it

hey sorry to says if any of you guys were working on it, i fix it. so thx for you hard work. it work my monitor and i got a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back