Nvidia releases GeForce 335.23 WHQL drivers for Titanfall

By Scorpus
Mar 11, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. If you're in North America, today you'll be waking up to Titanfall, with Respawn's hotly-anticipated game having launched on PC and Xbox One. Before gamers with Nvidia graphics cards jump straight into the multiplayer action, it might be worth updating...

Read more
  2. customcarvin

customcarvin TS Enthusiast Posts: 103   +8

Concerning Titanfall specifically, I believe these drivers are really only for 3D vision optimization, as listed in the release notes. Unfortunately there still is no SLI support for the game. Also, I'm getting the same amount of frames with this driver vs 334.89 on a single 680.

Any updates on SLI support would be appreciated, as I had to disable my second 680 and reduce my resolution to 1080p from 1440p just to eliminate the stuttering :'(
  3. GhostRyder

GhostRyder You know, that one guy with the PC Posts: 2,189   +589

Games to new, you gotta give it some time for the companies to work out things like CFX/SLI for the game. Right now as long as the game runs then im happy (Have not picked up a copy yet).
  4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

Couldn't get on last night. Tried for about an hour. Typical new release of a mega-game.
  5. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 819   +52

I won't be buying till April (uk). Beta was awesome but the rush to play this weekend will hurt the servers.