TechSpot

Nvidia releases GeForce 337.88 WHQL drivers, ready for Watch Dogs

By Scorpus
May 27, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Following the quiet launch of the GeForce 337.81 Beta drivers a few weeks ago, Nvidia have released a new WHQL-certified driver with a wide range of improvements. Some of the improvements in the GeForce 337.88 WHQL driver we've seen before...

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,521   +2,062

Well it certainly doesn't do a hellava lot for the games I already have and I won't get Watch Dogs until it's been properly patched and goes on sale.

3. GhostRyder

GhostRyder This guy again... Posts: 2,191   +590

I have it on my laptop, have not noticed any changes in BF4 or other games I play but I also have not tried watch dogs on my laptop so who knows.

4. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Who knows what AMD and nVidia do with their performance charts! They probably inflate results like crazy!

5. Steve

Steve TechSpot Editor Posts: 2,218   +1,244

Makes no difference in Watch Dogs over the Beta driver that we tested with.

6. Perhaps now they should address the "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." that has been plaguing Nvidia users for so long!

7. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,560   +2,901

The last time I received a message of that type, was back in 09 before I started using nVidia. And a simple upgrade (Radeon HD 4350) fixed the issue, I had with my IGP (Radeon Xpress 200) not fully supporting Windows 7 graphical requirements. Since then I have used GTS 450 and GTX 660. I must be one of the lucky ones, not to be stricken by this digital plague!