Nvidia releases GeForce 355.98 WHQL drivers for Killing Floor 2

Scorpus

Staff member

Nvidia is on an absolute roll when it comes to graphics card drivers. Today the company has announced a new set of GeForce WHQL-certified drivers, version 355.98, which are "Game Ready" for Killing Floor 2.

This new driver isn't a major release, mostly focused on delivering the appropriate optimizations and SLI profiles for Killing Floor 2. The game, which is a six-player cooperative first-person shooter, uses Nvidia's PhysX Flex technology to simulate realistic gore effects.

The 355.98 drivers also support Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 GPU for gaming notebooks, which was announced yesterday as the most powerful GPU to ever hit mobile platforms. The GPU itself is largely identical to the desktop GTX 980 and will soon be available in high-end mobile gaming systems.

You can download Nvidia's new GeForce 355.98 graphics card drivers here, or alternatively you can let GeForce Experience perform the update automatically.

Permalink to story.

Released today? GFE downloaded them and installed them on my machine yesterday afternoon already.
"GTX 980 and will soon be available in high-end mobile gaming systems". So I guess we can rule out seeing it in a Chromebook anytime soon.

Yeah? my windows 10 box is rejecting their new drivers. guess they didn't do enough testing. causing me reboots and whatnot to get my video working again.

Back