Nvidia releases new GeForce WHQL drivers for The Witcher 3, Windows 10

Scorpus

Staff member

nvidia geforce whql witcher gpu graphics card driver the witcher 3 game ready

Ahead of tomorrow's launch of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Nvidia has released a new GeForce graphics card driver that's Game Ready for the open-world action RPG. The GeForce 352.86 drivers are also WHQL certified, meaning they are stable enough for everyday use.

In these drivers, Nvidia is promising support for a wide range of features in The Witcher 3, including Dynamic Super Resolution, 4K, G-Sync, and their proprietary GameWorks technologies such as HairWorks, HBAO+, and PhysX. The company is also boasting up to 2x scaling in two-GPU situations with their SLI profile, which is impressive for a game like this.

The GeForce 352.86 drivers also include some updated SLI profiles for Magicka 2, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and World of Warships.

You can automate the process and download the latest GeForce GPU drivers through GeForce Experience or if you want to download manually, head over to our driver download page to grab the installer.

Nvidia also recently released the GeForce 352.84 WHQL driver for Windows 10 preview users, adding support for WDDM 2.0 and DirectX 12 on all Kepler and Maxwell-based GPUs. If you're running the Windows 10 preview, it might be worth downloading and testing these now-stable drivers available on desktop and laptop flavors.

Permalink to story.

Mine were updated hours ago, you just can't beat GFE for this sort of thing (or for game display settings optimisation as far as I'm concerned, it works for me).

Back