Nvidia reveals 7-inch, $199 Tegra 4-powered Note for OEM partners

By Shawn Knight
Sep 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Nvidia has officially taken the wraps off the Tegra Note, an Android-powered tablet that hopes to shake things up in the already overpopulated market. Nvidia won’t be selling the slate directly but will instead rely on partners like EVGA, PNY...

Read more
  2. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Wow now those are some bad specs.
  3. Wish the screen resolution was more in line with the new Nexus, but Nvidia makes great products. If the audio is as good as they claim, this will be a nice tablet. Plus, it looks just like my HTC ONE!
  4. Camikazi

Camikazi TS Maniac Posts: 792   +216

For a $200 tablet those are not bad specs at all, they are rather good, I just wish the resolution was a bit higher. Other than that it might compete with the new Nexus 7 pretty well. The specs are either the same or better than Nexus 7 (aside from the resolution) and it is a bit cheaper and since the 7 is considered the best 7 inch laptop out now I don't see how this has bad specs unless you were expecting 2.5ghz quad core with 64gb of space for $200, in which case you are dreaming.
  5. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Not with the Nexus 7 around. The Snapdragon 800 outperforms the Tegra 4 if I am not mistaken. Plus, the Nexus 7 has a 1920x1200 resolution.