Nvidia System Sentinel (diffidently not a PSU issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexyboy123

nvidia system sentinel has started to complain that my card is not receiving sufficient power and cutting the performance of my card. This is bull. I have a 7800GS+ and I replaced my psu a month ago with a Hiper 530Watt as I was getting the same issue with my old generic 360watt one. This seemed to have cured the problem as I haven’t received the message for at least a month. My Card idles at 54C and Peaks at about 65C so I don't think it’s a heat issue. I also don't have any overclocking going on either. I also tried several sets of drivers, both forceware and tweaked... all from clean (I used drivercleaner and manual deleted all the files it missed in the "system 32" folder and the "system32/driver folder" and used regsupreme 1.4 to clean my registry. Any ideas? of how to fix the problem or at least disable "nvidia system sentinel"

u are right that is plenty power, but you may of not set sumthing in bios for it to say this or something, but yes 530 is plenty i have dual core dual gpu cards wireless soundblaste live 2 hdds and 3 rams anda 550w antec has no troubles at all

I haven't touched the bios has far as I know, except some basic overclocking on the FSB which I've undone, but I still get the error.

I forgot to post the rest of my Specs

K8V Delux Motherboard
(Hiperpower 530wattPsu)
Socket 754 Athlon 64 3000+ (at 2000Mhz)
(Gainward 7800GS+ aka underclocked 7800GT of AGP)
2 7200RPM HD's (40GB and a 160GB)
Generic CD-RW
Generic DVD-RW
1.5GB DRR-400 Ram
Audigy 2 ZS
2 Fans (unknown sizes)

ur psu will have no problem no problems running that as i sed i have a 550 antec and i have prolly more stuff then u lol ^
i cant understand why unless your overclockin has f**ked them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back