Nyko gamepad driver missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gourry25

I hope someone here can help me out, I am borrowing my brothers Nyko AirFlo Ex gamepad, and i went to thier site and download the so called drivers for it, but turns out there was no driver in it, I can get the fan to work on all 6 of the USB ports i ahve, but the LED light is not on and Windows can;t find the driver, also the game mapping says its not plugged in and if it is to unplug and replug it in, and i still get nothing. it automatically comes up for my brother, and it came with no cd, its all plug and play but apparently not for me, so if someone knows what the issue is please help me out if you can.

Thanks in advance

Nope thats what i downlaoded and no driver, windows shoudl reconize it as a plug and play device but it doens;t for me, but it does for my brother o ther same damn OS too.

I`m sorry, that hasn`t worked.

Is plug and play enabled in your services?

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

Look for the plug and play service and double click on it. Make sure it`s startup type is set to automatic. If it isn`t set it and start the service. Click apply ok.

Close the services window.

Other than that, I don`t really have any further ideas.

Regards Howard :)

I'm having this problem with my own gamepad now. It used to work but I hadn't used it in a while and when i try to plug it in i get the same issue. (Fan works but no LED or detection)

I've tried it in multiple ports and on multiple PC's.

Any more ideas? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back