TechSpot

Oblivion question

By Grr_San_jose_Ca
Jul 9, 2006
  1. When i stole something i i chose to refuse arest they and thats the only save i have in the game is where i have stolen something and the guards are chasing me then i die... can you pay a fine or anything while your being chased?

2. Sharkfood

Sharkfood TS Guru Posts: 1,198

Look in My Documents, My Games, Oblivion, Saves folder.

You should have some ".bak" save files. Hopefully one of them will have a prior place for you not in trouble!

This is all I can truly offer, but I wouldn't worry about it much. Whatever you lose in-game you can re-acquire (and surpass) in short order.

3. noleson

noleson TS Rookie Posts: 25

if you can, just dump what you have then pay the fine. you can go back later and pick up the stuff you droped. but then again, you can get most of your stuff back if you lose it anyway.

4. jtickner1

jtickner1 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 663

yeah u just hold block and talk to the guards and the should accept ur plea or something then u can pay or go to jail. hope this helps

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.