TechSpot

Odd Mobo Issue Again.. Arggghhh!!!

By tnred
Mar 28, 2003
  1. OK Fellas, I am back to pick your brain again if I may??

I had posted a thread earlier this week about a odd mobo issue. Well, to follow up on the issue, I have put the same type of motherboard on an identical case and relativly having the same issue. I have the mobo outside the case, hooked up to narrow any shorts with the case, and I have made sure the PS is cabable of powering the componets, and everything under the God Given sun to do to this thing and IT IS STILL SHORTING OUT..... I mean I have been doing this for almost 4 years for this compny and just recently finished my A+ classes and for pete sake I can not figure this freakin thing out. I have extra boxes I can try, but power swithes don't match up and they are just not exactly compatable..... Help if you can. I am up for anything( stop it don't go there .....:eek: . haha

Thaks guys for your help!! OH by the way I was reading some threads on the Meeting spot forum and you all are too funny. Especially Phantasm 66, and arrius( sp?), and didauo( sp?!?) You all sound like a bunch of my friends that banter back and fourth.

Yall rock!!!:p

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.