Oh well, let`s try

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinnekop

My computer`s been having a few off days lately. You know, that time of the month?! (Which seems to be EVERY day). My mind is thrown towards faulty RAM, but I would like to confirm it if someone could have a look at my Minidumps.

Thank in advance!

Attachments

• Mini092206-10.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 6
2 minidumps crash at usbuhci.sys, they have a bugcheck of D1.

UHCI USB Miniport Driver

1 minidump crashes at usbccgp.sys, it has a bugcheck of D1.

USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver

1 minidump crashes at win32k.sys, it has a bugcheck of 8E.

Multi-User Win32 Driver.

1 minidump crashes at ipnat.sys, it has a bugcheck of D1.

IP Network Address Translator

These are all windows files.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

Try updating all your usb devices drivers and see if that helps. If it doesn`t, try disconnecting all usb devices and see if your system becomes stable. If it does, start adding usb devices one at a time and testing your system.

You should also go HERE and follow the instructions, as you may have a ram problem.

Please let me know how you get on.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back