ok, redoing this the right way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, like I said before (though apparently I missed some rules or something so here goes my second try):

I have a problem. something is on my computer, ordinarily I would have no problem removing it (I've dealt with alot of crap before) but this thing is different. I think that it's somehow attached itself to the explorer.exe system file because whenever I do anything with explorer.exe (browse files, delete files, etc...) the cpu for explorer.exe spikes up to as high as 99%. I've scanned my computer with spybot, adaware, norton antivirus, and housecall (the online version of PC-cillin) and none of them came up with any results. my hijackthis log is attached, please let me know what could be going on here if you have any ideas. thanks

it seems u are running antivirus software in the background,whenever u do any operations in windows ur antivirus software is checking in the background, what is ur system config please let us know as ur system is getting streched for the want of system resource. so try runninfg some lighter antivirus software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back