Okay this is weird. :D

By ellikinz
Jan 21, 2009
  1. So, I installed adobe flash player, now thing is, looks like it set all my desktop items to be connected to the web?
    Not entirely sure if that's what it is, or how that happened but before I installed it,
    all my icons were clear and had no black background and its not a shadow.. now, they do.

I've had this happen before, but back then it was a virus, and i've scanned and scanned and scanned and nothing and I also haven't downloaded anything but adobe..

soooo if there's any other way to turn it off. and anyone knows it'd be quite helpful ^_^
    also I didn't know where to post it so sorry if this is the wrong section :/

I can't post an image because I'm totally new otherwise there would be one of my desktop.

thaaank you.
  2. tastegw

tastegw TS Enthusiast Posts: 188

3. ellikinz

ellikinz TS Rookie Topic Starter

It says I need 5 or more posts to put a link or an image in a post
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

You don't need 5 posts
    You can attach it using the small paperclip icon - button in a new reply
    Or you can just paste in the link ie h t t p : // w w w
    Oh and I changed your Hiii to Hi, for your Intro Post ;)
  5. ellikinz

h t t p : // i39 . tinypic . com/2hces8j .png

I forgot about that.. :]

ah, thanks :]
  6. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Oh that

It's in:

Right click My Computer
    Advanced Tab
    Performance settings
    Then just scroll through the list (Doh just gone blank, it's one of those !!)
  7. ellikinz

:D i think i got it

him is a her hehe. and no problem ^^

ok i don't got it, thats for visual stuff, but it has nothing to do with web.
    no matter what i do change the colors etcetc it still has the black in the bg of the icons.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.