Old Mobo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiscountryboy

hey guys i need help.....i have a old old socket 7 motherboard and i need some drivers....i looked on the manufacturer website (www.amptron.com) and they only had the bios update for the Pm8600 rev 2.2 but no drivers so if anyone can find them or if they have the drivers i would greatly appreciate the help....or if you know how to install the board to win95 or 98se i would also greatly appreciate the help...... :cool:

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I take it we`re are talking about your mobo in your system specs that you decribe as a piece of c**p.

If so then maybe your better off going to the Soyo website.

http://www.soyo.com.tw/

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

no sorry i didnt specify i am talking about a different motherboard....the one in my specs runs like a charm :) but i need help with a Amptron pm8600....like i said before i need to get the drivers....i have looked at the website www.amptron.com and i got the bios revision but i need the motherboard drivers

alright thanks....i just looked @ thier site and they had a lot of Amptron mobo drivers but not the PM8600 that i need......so if anyone else has any info lemme know

i feel like a fool saying this but i found them on a goodle search...the link pointed to the amptron page.....earlier when i looked at thier page i didnt see the other page numbers.........so thanks guys :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back