Old Mobo Help

By wiscountryboy
Mar 5, 2005
  1. hey guys i need help.....i have a old old socket 7 motherboard and i need some drivers....i looked on the manufacturer website ( and they only had the bios update for the Pm8600 rev 2.2 but no drivers so if anyone can find them or if they have the drivers i would greatly appreciate the help....or if you know how to install the board to win95 or 98se i would also greatly appreciate the help...... :cool:
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I take it we`re are talking about your mobo in your system specs that you decribe as a piece of c**p.

If so then maybe your better off going to the Soyo website.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. wiscountryboy

wiscountryboy TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 60

no sorry i didnt specify i am talking about a different motherboard....the one in my specs runs like a charm :) but i need help with a Amptron i said before i need to get the drivers....i have looked at the website and i got the bios revision but i need the motherboard drivers
  4. luvhuffer

luvhuffer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 443

5. wiscountryboy

alright thanks....i just looked @ thier site and they had a lot of Amptron mobo drivers but not the PM8600 that i if anyone else has any info lemme know
  6. wiscountryboy

i feel like a fool saying this but i found them on a goodle search...the link pointed to the amptron page.....earlier when i looked at thier page i didnt see the other page thanks guys :bounce:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.