On what Repository Is there Fresh Java or Flash?

1. Hello there!) as usually I faced with a common problem while installing the latest version of A. Flash and, unfortunately, I can not find the SID num,ber that I used previously (used the notepad to write it and lost the file). SO, I don't know how to download it directly now.

I have the same errors for the most of the games on Facebooks and system requires the hard reboot as both mouse and keyboard don't work after the lockup. Now I already do not understand where the problem is.. I do not use the computer for different purposes, but I need this website to go live and work as it should

If you have any suggestions about how to improve the situation wit Adobe Flas or the Adobe Flash or the other methods to make the facebook and other websites to work well, please, help.

I'm looking anything similar to the Sun Java 6.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

3. vis12345

vis12345 TS Booster Posts: 72

JAVA Downloads:

For basic java JRE standalone and online installers here:

You can download standalone and online installers for latest Java versions - JDK, Server JRE & JRE here:
    • You can chose which installation you want, Please click on "Download" option of your choice: JDK, Server JRE, JRE.
    • JRE is the basic Java installation for normal users.
    • Before downloading, please click on "Accept License Agreement" to open the download links.
    JAVA 6 Downloads:
    Updates for Java SE 7 released after April 2015, and updates for Java SE 6 released after April 2013 are only available to Oracle Customers through My Oracle Support (requires support login).

Java SE Advanced offers users commercial features, access to critical bug fixes, security fixes, and general maintenance.

Java Archive Downloads - Java SE 6 - Oracle
    You can download all JavaSE 6, Server JRE 6 & JRE 6 from the above Archive download link.

Adobe Flash Player - Latest Standalone Installers:
    • To download any future versions of plugin and up, just edit the base version number in download link from 21 to 22 or 23,... before downloading.
    • Check for the latest version number here and edit the above download link accordingly.
    Shockwave Player - Latest Standalone Installers:

Last edited: May 17, 2016